National Electrical Annuity Plan

Contributing Employers

employersThis section of the NEAP website is designed to provide contributing employers with the tools needed to make contributions to the NEAP. Below are the major highlights of this section:

  • What does it mean to be a contributing employer?
  • Standard contract language
  • Participation Agreements
  • Completing a monthly payroll report
  • Who is covered?

If you have more questions read our FAQs or contact the NEAP office directly.

Being a Contributing Employer

As a contributing employer to the National Electrical Annuity Plan (NEAP), you have agreed through a Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA) with the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (IBEW) or one of its local unions to make contributions to the NEAP on behalf of the covered bargaining unit employees.

Other employers may be considered a contributing employer if they have agreed to make contributions to the NEAP on behalf of their non-bargaining unit employees by executing a Participation Agreement with the NEAP.

All contributing employers must meet the following documentation requirements:

  • The CBA must include the NEAP℠ Standard Contract Language.
  • Copies of the signed CBA and Letter of Assent with the Local Union should be forwarded to the NEAP office.